Careers at Manna
To apply for an opening, email a resume to Job@mannafood.org or fax your resume to 301-294-7968.
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Client Services CoordinatorManna Food Center Seeks Client Services Coordinator
August 21, 2014
Part-time: 20 variable hours a week with occasional evenings and Saturdays.
To apply email cover letter and resume to email@example.com by September 12, 2014. No phone calls please.
Schedules Spanish speaking clients to receive food and coordinates with the referring agencies. Accurately documents client data to ensure our timely and precise statistical reports are produced.
Summary of essential job functions
- Processes and handles referrals from agencies
- Interacts with referral agencies
- Handles client referral documentations and advises new recipients on proper procedures
- Creates lists for client distribution for various sites
- Produces monthly reports and statistics monthly as needed
- Ensures referrals are entered correctly into the database by staff and volunteers
- Answers telephone and serves as greeter for all incoming Manna visitors and volunteers
- Files documents as requested
- Assists with client survey process and collects client feedback as needed
- Provides excellent customer service to clients
- Fluency in Spanish and English: speaking, reading, writing
- Exceptional customer service skills required to tactfully and professionally handle the needs of our clients
- Able to multi-task effectively and handle a wide variety of diverse and concurrent responsibilities
- Demonstrated attention to detail in produced work
- Experience using database such as Salesforce, Access, etc.
- Experience supervising volunteers highly desirable
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of Office 2013 suite software
- Flexible and supportive team player that works cohesively with all levels of the Manna team
- Some college education and 2+ years in a customer service position
- Commitment to Manna's mission
Date Posted: 08/21/2014