How to Receive Food
If You Need FoodYou're not alone. Manna Food Center has given food to more than 2.5 million people since 1983. You will need to get a referral every time you pick up food from Manna.
Manna Food Center only serves residents of Montgomery County, Maryland.
Getting a referral is quick and easy
You will need to get a referral every time you pick up food from Manna. You can get a referral by contacting Manna's main office during our regular business hours at 301-424-1130. You must speak with a Manna referral representative who will ask you some simple questions to verify that you qualify for services and are eligible to receive food.
If you need a referral outside of Manna's normal business hours, you may contact the Department of Health and Human Services by calling the Montgomery County Information and Referral line at 240-777-0311.
You can also get a referral to pick up food from Manna from any of the 360 Referral Agencies that work with Manna. Here are just a few of them.
- Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services
- Adventist Community Services
- American Red Cross
- Bethesda Cares
- CASA of Maryland
- Catholic Charities
- Community Ministries of Rockville (CMR)
- Crisis Center
- East County Regional Service Center
- Family Services Agency
- Gaithersburg Help
- Germantown Help
- Housing Opportunities Commission (HOC) of Montgomery County
- Interfaith Works
- Linkages to Learning
- Mental Health Association
- Mid-county Regional Services
- Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless
- On Our Own of Montgomery County
- Rockville Help
- Salvation Army of Montgomery County
- Silver Spring Drop-In Center
- Spanish Catholic Center
- St. Camillus Church
- St. Luke's House
- The Lords Table
- Threshold Services
- Upper Montgomery Assistance Network
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program